At a prime location in the Pijp: semi-furnished ground floor apartment with garden!
- semi furnished (as in the photos)
- neat kitchen with (built-in) equipment
- neat bathroom with sink, toilet and bath / shower
- Herringbone floor
- Very spacious 1-bedroom apartment (70 sqm)
This district is known for its many boutiques, cafes and restaurants. For relaxation, the Sarphatipark and the Amstel are within walking distance, as is the cozy Van der Helst and Gerard Douplein with cozy cafes and terraces such as Bar Mash, Het Paardje and GlouGlou. The world famous Albert Cuyp market is also a few minutes' walk away.
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road (via exit S100 / 108). There are several tram stops (tram 3,12, 16 and 24) within walking distance and you can even board the North-South line. Parking through permit system. Paid parking is available on public roads from 9:00 am to midnight. (for more information see cition.nl).
- available immediately
- rent of € 2375 + € 100 advance payment for gas, water and electricity
- deposit 2x rent