On prime location in 'De Pijp'
* photos from similar unit in the building
- semi- or unfurnished
- neat kitchen
- neat bathroom with sink, toilet and shower
- laminate flooring with underfloor heating
- concierge in the building
The quiet Sint Willibrordusstraat is a popular street in the popular Pijp. This district is known for its many boutiques and the abundance of pleasant cafes and restaurants. For relaxation, the Sarphatipark and Amstel are within walking distance, as is the cozy Van der Helst and Gerard Douplein with cozy cafes and terraces such as Bar Mash, Het Paardje and GlouGlou. The world famous Albert Cuyp market is also a few minutes walk away.
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 (via exit S100 / 108). There are several tram stops (tram 3,12, 16 and 24) within walking distance and you can even get on the North-South line. Parking through licensing system. Paid parking is on public roads from 9:00 am to midnight. (for more information see cition.nl).
- available by Jul 1
- rent € 1250 + € 100 advance payment utilities
- deposit 2x rent
- minimum rental period of 6 months