On prime location in the 'Pijp' a modern and bright 1-bedroom apartment!
Apartment is unfurnished.
Through well maintained communal entrance access to the first floor. Entry into hall. Spacious living room with spacious seating area at the front a modern kitchen in the middle and dining area at the rear. Bedroom with en-suite bathroom at the rear. Separate toilet.
- unfurnished (furniture in consultation and at extra cost negotiable, old furniture on photos is removed)
- neat kitchen with appliances
- neat bathroom with sink, bath and shower
- separate toilet
- laminate flooring with floor heating
- concierge in the building
The quiet Sint Willibrordusstraat is a popular street in the popular Pijp. This district is known for its many boutiques and the abundance of pleasant cafes and restaurants. For relaxation, the Sarphatipark and Amstel are within walking distance, as is the cozy Van der Helst and Gerard Douplein with cozy cafes and terraces such as Bar Mash, Het Paardje and GlouGlou. The world famous Albert Cuyp market is also a few minutes walk away.
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 (via exit S100 / 108). There are several tram stops (tram 3.12, 16 and 24) within walking distance and now the North-South line. Parking through licensing system. Paid parking is on public roads from 9:00 am to midnight. (for more information see cition.nl).
- available from 1 February (in consultation also earlier)
- rent € 1.600, - + € 100 advance gas, water and light p/m
- deposit 2x rent
- minimum rental period of 6 months